Stadium - Commerce Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009,
Gujarat State, India.
91 – 79 – 66307200
91 – 79 – 26462123
Quality is the feature that distinguishes the best from the rest. Here at CAMEX® LIMITED we consistently endeavour to create magnificent dyes. Being an ISO: 9001 & 14001 accredited company we believe in integrating all the procedures in accordance to the set standards. The Quality checks begin from the time the Raw Materials enter the unit and continue till the end product is manufactured. The Quality checks culminate at The Central Testing Laboratory in Naroda at Ahmedabad where the final scrutiny is done to be confident about the quality of the End product.
We have a well equipped laboratory with a wide range of quality control instruments like:
- Spectrophotometers are used for Colour Testing & Matching
- Washing fastness tester
- Light Fastness Tester
- Crock meter for rubbing fastness
- Perspiro Meter for colour fastness of textiles to water, seawater and perspiration
- Textile & Leather dyeing machines
- Sheet former for pulp dyeing etc.
Following tests are conducted to be convinced that no compromise has been made in creating good quality dyes
Raw Materials Analysis
- Purity is checked through the volumetric analysis.
- Dye is prepared using the laboratory scale.
The different parameters, which are checked during the manufacturing of dyes, are as follows
- Volume Control
Following are some of the Tests that are conducted
- Coupling Test
- Diazotization Test
- Cynuration Test
- Condensation Test
- Salt Content Analysis - Salt free solution after R.O. process etc.